Top 10 things that were great to see at the Canadian Open:
1. Large, bright facility (see earlier post for photos)
2. Cool ceilings!
3. Grandmasters :)
4. Monroi displays
5. Lots and lots of chess pieces & books
6. Fancy glasses of water and white tea tablets
7. CN Tower at night/Harbourfront
8. Tim Hortons x 2 :) :) :)
9. Old copies of chess articles on the walls...perfect for doing a 360 degree spin and still being entertained - ceilings, chess pieces, walls, more chess pieces...dizzy...dizzy...
10. You! (well...if you were there...)