Friday, September 25, 2009

A Sad Post

I am not one to get actively involved in politics, but the situation with the Stockhausen family has gone too far. Peter Stockhausen's wife, Karen, and daughter, Silken, will soon be evicted from their home, and may lose all their belongings. They cannot receive social assistance or welfare because they are still legally dependent on Peter. I cannot even imagine what it would be like for them. I know I'm no politician or lawyer, but I just wanted to mention that I care, and I hope things will get better soon. If anyone has any ideas about how we can possibly help this family...maybe a fundraiser or services (an extra room or carpool)...please share.

**note: I am making no personal attacks with this post. I just wish the best for the family.**

No comments: