Five "Would You Rather?" Questions - my answers next weekend
1. Would you rather learn an opening from a top grandmaster or from a player the opening is named after (assuming you are learning an opening named after a person, such as Petroff, Philidor, etc.)?
2. Would you rather win a game with a queen sacrifice or with a 10-move forced combination?
3. Would you rather go on vacation to play in a large chess tournament or go on vacation without a chess board in sight (but come back to chess after the vacation!)?
4. Would you rather participate in a chess camp/event or be an instructor at a chess camp/event?
5. Would you rather play chess against the Prime Minister of Canada (Harper) or the President of the U.S. (Obama)?