1. CITL's logo is blue.
2. When the quiz was created, CITL operated in 20 library branches. However, a 21st library confirmed its participation in the program just before the festival!
3. WIM Yuanling Yuan is President of CITL.
4. For a list of branches, please visit http://www.chessinthelibrary.com/
5. CITL operates in Ontario, Alberta, and B.C.
6. CITL started operating in 2009 at the Brookbanks branch.
7. Brookbanks won the 2010 CITL Festival.
8. Answers may vary.
9. Barrie (this is when CITL had 20 branches).
10. Answers may vary; most said they like chess!
Fun Chess Quiz
1. b) Thousands of years ago (though we had a good joke going about chess being invented 'yesterday')
2. c) GM Viswanathan Anand
3. a) Hedgehog Chess
4. c) Italian
5. d) More than 250 moves (actual number = 269 moves)
6. b) Encyclopedia of Chess Openings
7. d) A rook on the 7th rank
8. a) GM Bobby Fischer
9. c) Blind Chess
10. b) Knight
11. d) Bulgaria
12. c) 400
13. c) draw
14. c) veterinarian
15. a) cat